8 month bowel movement scare

Ashley • Mommy of 1 BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL AND SHE IS MY WORLD 👶🏽🥰✨ Soon to be boy mom may 2023 If u visit my page go ahead and add me I would love to have some mommy friends!😊 BLACK LIVES MATTER🖤✊🏾💯 MY LIFE AND MY FAMILIES LIFE MATTER ‼️ IF YOU CAN WALK OUT YOUR

Okay so my LO has been having a hard time passing her bowel movement for almost a month now. I figured it was the baby oatmeal I was feeding her because it does has a tendency to constipate babies. So I stopped oatmeal upped her water intake and fruits and vegetables. She was able to poop without screaming crying trying to get it out. she was born with a smaller jaw so feedings for us have always been a little challenging 😥 on a good day she does eat two servings very well but some days she struggles to move her tongue out the way to eat. Today she had a bowel movement that scared me to death 💀 she had blood in her poop for the very first time ever. I took some pictures and emailed it to her doctor. It’s Sunday so I have to wait until tomorrow for a response. She’s on nutramigen formula so I’m thinking I might have to switch formulas. Has anyone else gone or going through this I need help and answer!