Husband says I don't turn him on.

Recently my husband has been avoiding sex with me. He'll jerk off during the day while I'm at work and make up some excuse like his balls where hurting too much to wait for me.

I'm almost in my 3rd trimester and pregnant with our 1st baby, the littlest things from him have been turning me on and I've told him this yet he says I don't turn him on anymore.

He's coming up with some many stupid excuses that sound like absolute bullshit to me, like he's scared he'll squash the baby or hit the baby when we have sex or that I'd be too heavy to ride him even.

I just want to feel close to him and actually get sexual relief as Well as I struggle to do it on my own (toys just feel uncomfortable)

Tonight he got me all excited thinking he wanted sex when all he wanted was to jerk himself off with my boobs and yet he tells me they look ugly now. I ended up yelling him he is being selfish using my boobs to get himself off but doesn't bother to do anything for me.

We used to have sex multiple times a week and now has happy to do everything we usually do (cuddle at night and that shit) but refuses to have sex with me at all.