My boyfriend doesn’t want the baby

Not sure which category this would fall under.

To make a long story short, my boyfriend (27) and I (22) have been together for a bit less than a year. The relationship has been great, we’ve gone on vacations and have spent a lot of time learning about each other and enjoying quality time. I know he loves me a lot and has never felt this way about someone before. I love him just as much. Financially he is definitely more well off than me, but I still get by happily.

Entering the relationship, neither of us were using protection and he knew I was not on birth control. We had also discussed what would happen if I had gotten pregnant. I told him that I would not feel comfortable having an abortion ( I had one last year from a previous relationship, I do not regret the decision at all and knew that that would be the best thing for my life at the time) and he had said that he didn’t want kids during this time of his life.

Flash forward to present day and I’m 5 weeks pregnant. From the minute I told him he had expressed how he didn’t want a baby right now, he would like to be a home owner first and be more prepared. I agree, in an IDEAL world that’s how I would have like to have my first child as well, that isn’t how it happened. He says I’m being selfish and only thinking about myself if I decide to continue with the pregnancy and that it would destroy our relationship. I told him I really don’t feel comfortable having an abortion and I don’t feel like it is the right thing to do. My family is 10000% supportive of my decision and so is his family (regarding keeping the baby) he said he would not be a dead beat parent but that this isn’t something he wants and (like I mentioned) our relationship would be over.

I feel so torn because I love him a lot and I want us to be a family. I’m hoping that he will come around because I know if I terminate this pregnancy I will not be able to live with myself and I will resent him for the rest of my life. I feel like regardless of the outcome my relationship is over. I just can’t imagine myself walking into the abortion clinic and leaving feeling like I made the right decision. When we try to talk about it I get really bad anxiety and cannot answer any of his questions logically. What should I do ?