Scared worried sad

Lauren

I took a hpt on Wednesday of last week and it came back positive took a second one also positive I took one two days later because I just wanted to see that second line again and to see if it got darker. On Monday afternoon evening I started lightly spotting and into Tuesday morning spotting. I went to the obgyn and they did an ultrasound and didn’t see anything. I had a weird period starting on January 31st that was short and light for me. The doctor isn’t sure exactly if I am having a miscarriage or I have an ectopic pregnancy I’m so scared. I worked myself up into having a full blown panic attack yesterday after not having had anything to eat or drink yesterday aside from a few bites of granola and a water in the morning and didn’t get home until almost 4:30 yesterday. Every little pain and twinge and cramp (nothing one sided or extremely painful i would only put my cramps that I’ve felt on maybe a 2 or 3 on my personal pain scale and none have been constant or one sided).... I just feel so scared and worried and sad