Any college momma’s?

Letty

Hi all,

So I’ve been going to school since 2018, I’ve been going full time since then and now that I only need 4 more classes to transfer & apply to my program COVID happened. Since then everything has been online and I did manage to stick to it (it was very hard to stay focused). The only classes I need is my second part of anatomy, and 3 more chemistries.

I decided to take them one at a time because they are really hard, especially online.

Well I just started my second part of anatomy and physiology last week. Same professor. This professor honestly doesn’t seem like he cares at all. Everything is pre recorded and our labs on on a power point (yay 😒) since he’s the only professor teaching that class I had to take him again and honestly I just scared of failing. He’s much stricter this semester than last. I thought I could do it but I’m not confident at all. It’s so stressful, and I’m now 11 weeks pregnant with an autistic toddler. I have no energy.

I just feel bad about dropping the class, like if I’m a failure. I’m just scared of the extra stress hurting the baby and also me taking longer to transfer.

Any advice? 🥺