The four letter word...

Okay, so let me paint the scenery for you here. I met this boy in July. Phenomenal first date. Never talked so much and just was comfortable. We would flirt and hangout and do “other things” Without making it official. I was pretty clean about my past toxic relationship and at the time I was coping with my brother who had cancer. So take in mind I wasnt in the greatest spot in my mind. But he was so slow and caring. He waited to ask me to be his girlfriend until November. He always asked me if things were okay with me like cuddling holding hands etc. He waited so long because he didn’t want to rush me or make me uncomfortable 🥰 fast forward to January. My brother unfortunately passed away due to cancer. I live across the country and had to book a flight ASAP. This boy not only was there for me to cry on. He called me nearly everyday I was gone. Always was there for me. Took care of my animals despite a fear of reptiles. The whole nine yards. So here we are nearly together for 3 months. My issue is that I’m bursting at the bits to tell him I love him. I think he already knows. But abs I’m 99% sure he loves me back. The problems is that I’m the biggest wimp in the world. I don’t want to say it through text. But I chicken out in person every time. I know he hasn’t said it because he’s afraid of him worrying he’s pushing me too fast. What should I do? I mean I literally want to say it so bad but I’m the worlds biggest chicken! Does anyone have any advice or previous experience. I know I need to bite the bullet and say it. But I’m needing some confidence. Thank you🥰