Mean mommy

I have two one year olds and one of them has been driving me up the dang wall. He is super destructive, squeals in the highest possible pitch, melts down anytime I redirect him as he bounces from one thing he shouldn’t be doing to another. It’s hard bc he is so polar opposite of our other baby, she tests us too but not nearly as much as he does. I feel like I’m at my wits end and my temper is so short. I feel awful and like a complete monster. He is already in a bunch of services including behavior therapy so we are working on him and I’m in therapy to to work on me but in the process of it all I still have a hard time not losing my shit throughout the day and turning into a yeller. Then I feel like absolute shit for yelling at a one year old. I try to take “mommy time out” when I can feel my frustrations really getting out of hand but even with the break, I come back into the same shit storm and just seeing him elevates my blood pressure. I know it’s not his fault and I pray constantly over this all bc I want so desperately to love on him harder through this season.

Any advice form mama’s with a kiddo that’s a bit more challenging?