Has anyone else experienced similar?

Jodie

So with my first pregnancy in 2018 I had hyperemesis gradivarium, it was horrific, completely bedboumd and in hospital. It was a twin pregnancy but unfortunately lost 1 but I have my wee 2 year old boy here and he is just perfect.

Fast forward to December 2020 I had a miscarriage around 5 weeks 5 days, I had zero symptoms with the pregnancy so it is possible I miscarried earlier and never new.

Im now 6w+4days pregnant, I was diagnosed with hyperemesis again on Monday have been bed ridden all week so so sick, dehydrated and doctors are monitoring my kidney and liver function because there was indicators in my blood tests that they maybe getting affected due to the lack of nutrition. Doctors prescribed me metocloprimide to try, im supposed to take 1 tablet 3 times a day but because of my previous losses I'm always so sceptical of taking anything during pregnancy. I took 1 on Thursday evening after collecting my prescription and 1 yesterday morning and today I feel completely fine. No sickness just dizzy, but my bp is low so that could be the dizziness. I'm freaking out that something is wrong.

Has anyone else been so so sick to the point of hospital admission then just woke up the next day fine, just a bit weak?

Please give me some reassurance that everything is okay 👌