What should I do? Partner has racist parents.

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 years and i just found out I’m pregnant the baby will be here in October/November. I’m black and my boyfriend is white his parents were very against him dating me in the beginning just because I’m black they had never met me. He went behind their backs and we kept talking eventually when they realized i wasn’t going anywhere it turned into okay but we don’t want her around... his mother would know if i can over and she was okay with it as long as they weren’t home.

Flash forward to now after meeting me and realizing that i don’t “act black” and i quote his father said after speaking to me for the first time “she sounds white” they want me to come over all the time and I don’t feel comfortable at all they invite me over all the time now that me and my boyfriend moved out together but i don’t feel comfortable around people who clearly have I’ll feelings towards black people even if they deem me as acceptable now.

I talked to my boyfriend about this after his mother invited me over and he said no she doesn’t feel comfortable and her response was “well what I’d she gonna do if you get married” I just don’t like that she’s blaming me feeling uncomfortable on me.

They also tried to feed my boyfriend a bunch of bullshit at the beginning of our relationship. Like that i only wanted him for money... when I make more than him 😒. And that by dating me he wouldn’t do as well in life if he were to date a white girl.

Now here is the big dilemma I have and it’s stems from me being pregnant.

When the baby comes and my maternity leave is over I’ll have to go back to work and the baby will need someone to watch him/her. My family aren’t the best at taking care of children in my opinion and they also know the situation with my boyfriend parents and are very against me having my child there. Whenever I bring the situation about who will watch the baby while we are working my boyfriend suggests his mother. Our baby will be BLACK so am i reasonable to be skeptical about sending our baby with his mother? I don’t think she’s do anything to harm the baby cause the baby will be her grandchild. So should I spend the next couple months working on fixing this relationship or is it just unfixable and if it is unfixable should I just suck it up and let her watch the baby?

I know I shouldn’t let our relationship affect the baby however it’s not just our relationship it’s a lot to do with race. And I don’t want our child being negatively affected by their actions.