Cramps after cleaning, no bleeding

Ashley

Okay guys, I’m a little anxious. I’m 6 weeks on the dot today with my first pregnancy, and since yesterday I was feeling like exhausted/nauseous poop, my husband and I decided to get a little cleaning done today while I’m feeling so much better. Of course I had him do all the “fun stuff” (litter boxes, kitchen surfaces, bathrooms, anything with cleaning solution) and I did the other stuff, like vacuuming, swiffering, dishes, laundry and tidying up. I was feeling so much better than I have been, so when my husband asked me to help him carry a small hutch down to the basement, I said yes without really thinking about it. It was a cheap ikea hutch and super light, so we separated the top and bottom, and I helped him walk them both down to the basement.

At this point I was exhausted, so I went upstairs to lay down. When I woke up 2 hours later, I had noticeable cramps and some mild lower back pain. There hasn’t been any blood whatsoever (and yes, I’ve run back and forth to the bathroom every time I felt wetness down there to check).

For the past 2 weeks that I’ve known I was pregnant, I’ve had little twinges here and there, but never any legit cramps. Should I be worried?

They were pretty consistent, and finally dissipated when I took a warm (not hot) bath. Everything I’m reading online says that I should be okay as long as they’re not worse than normal menstrual cramps and if there isn’t any bleeding, but I used to get TERRIBLE menstrual cramps, so I don’t really think I’m a very good judge of that. Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated!!!

PS - Yes, I’m more than aware that I’m a super anxious nut who is **hopefully** overreacting, but I haven’t really told anyone who’s been pregnant before, so you all are my only real resource before I escalate it to my doctor... Love you, <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.nurture">Nurture</a> Fam! ♥️)