I need some answers

So me and my fiancé have been trying for 9 months now of ttc. We are both fairly young (19 & 20) and we have been together for 5 years. First couple months off birth control patch my periods were regular and I was ovulating but wasn’t conceiving. About 4 months in my periods went away, couldn’t get any help, or answers for about two months from any doctor until my thyroid levels came back abnormal and I found out I have hypothyroidism. I’m on medicine and my levels are back to normal for my thyroid now my periods haven’t still came back and I was taking the Provera pill for two months and they helped but I didn’t take it this month and I still haven’t ovulated and my period hasn’t came. Fertility doctors suck and ain’t no help. She doesn’t want to do any type of exam or anything to figure out anything. I’m not sure if I have PCOS but my periods aren’t regular. Next step is getting a new fertility doctor. Has anyone went through something similar? I need help in what to do next and who do I need to speak with. Should my fiancé see a doctor? I’m just lost and really didn’t think we would be having these issues.