Potty training help please!!

Tess • Nari Lyn 11/13/17•Emma Rose 3/17/19•Pierce James 9/28/20•Willow Grace 3/22/22

Okay I have a 3 yr old who will be 4 in November, her name is Nari. I also have a soon to be 2 yr old named Emma.

So Emma has recently been pulling down her pants and pull ups by herself and sitting on the potty and trying to go and being successful sometimes.

Nari on the other hand I had taught her how to use the potty when she could crawl and she liked sitting there with me. Now she doesn’t care. She will literally pee or poo in her pull up and sit in it like nothing happened. She will sit there staring at nothing and just go and not even notice. She also lies when I ask her if she went. I have never punished her for going in her pull up nor do I force her to sit on the toilet.

I have tried the reward system, only had her interested for a day. I gave her toys, books, coloring stuff to use while on the toilet. I’ve tried putting her in regular panties and telling her she can’t pee or poop in them but she still did I also let her sit in the pee for a little bit to get uncomfortable in the real underwear if she went but she literally could care less! I have a potty in the bathroom so she can come with me and I have one in the living room in front of the tv and only her littler sister will try. I told her to come see what Emma did when she went pee in the toilet and all she said was “ohh... thats nice” and walked away. Someone help me😅😅