Y’all I am confused...

Hello ladies,

I am so confused. I am questioning myself. But this has definitely not been the first time...

So my husband and I were play wrestling in our bed. And our 3 year old decided to jump over her dad, and play with us. We were all laughing and giggling. Tickling each other.

I thought I heard my phone ring, so I got up from the bed and went over to the living room to get my phone. I told them both I would be back.

When I returned, my daughter was on top of my husbands stomach, kinda like as if she were sitting on a bench, but her hand was over my husbands private area (he is fully clothed)

I don’t know if it’s because he is wearing joggers, but it looked like he had an erection, like he was getting in the mood.

I froze. And stared because I couldn’t comprehend or to make sure if what I saw was right. I look at my husbands face, and noticed him staring at me. All of this is happening as I am sitting next to them. I sat there quiet not knowing how to respond or act.

My daughter continues to play tickle her dad and I am trying to rewind that part, while not making it obvious I want to make sure he is not “excited.” And this whole time my husband is just staring at my eyes, not engaging with our daughter. Just looking at me. So I pretend to join and try and cover his face with a blanket and make a quick look at his private area. I do try to feel and this all in a matter of seconds. I didn’t realize he was leaking through to see what I was doing.

So I just sat there pondering like did he? Is he?

Then I remembered this has not been the first time I’ve had suspicions of him being inappropriate with her.

Before she was two, I’ve noticed an inappropriate reaction from him if she ever jumped on him or her hands or feet would grace his private area.

This is a very strange and uncomfortable situation and I do not want to make a big deal if I am just seeing things.

After I couldn’t really confirm it, I just told him “you’re being strange.” And all he could do was ask what do you mean and just be quiet. Our daughter and i left the room and he laid in bed all quiet, didn’t make any effort to leave nor ask where we were going.

His behavior definitely seemed odd.

Now we fought over him saying I’ve had an attitude all day, and has left for a drive.

I am so confused.

For someone who was sexually abused by family members as a child, this is definitely a trigger for me BUT I am being cautious and wanting to make sure what I saw was correct.

Anyone ever been in a situation as mine? How did you all approach this situation?