My hormones are getting to me - am I being unreasonable?

Ar

I’m a bit emotional. I have a 3 month old and I’m tired from little sleep. I’m sure you all know how that is. My husband’s birthday is tomorrow and he hung out with his good friend all day today while I watched the baby. I haven’t had a break since Monday. I’m not mad about this part btw! When he came home his friend he hung out with earlier called to ask if they can hang out tonight. When they hang out it’s usually alllll night! My husband said no because it’s family time and his window of opportunity closed. I thought that was thoughtful. I then asked my hubs for help putting the baby down for the night because I needed the break!!! Hubby wanted the baby awake to hang out with all of us 😓 I said ok even though I really needed the break! I got a little frustrated because the baby needed me while he was awake and I told Hubs I need a break and let’s put him down. Hubby wasn’t helping when I asked him for help so I asked again and got upset because hubby was enjoying his burger while I was soooo tired and really needed help with babe. My emotions are a bit whacky from no sleep so i erupt more than my normal self ore baby. I said to him annoyed “I really need the break. You were with friends all day and I was watching the baby. I haven’t had a break for 5 days!” He then told me how his friends wanted to take him out for a birthday drink tonight and he didn’t go because it wouldn’t go over well with me.” I didn’t say anything but that didn’t feel good to me. He said it’s like the one time a year he gets to go out...umm not true he hung out with this same friend until 2am drinking 3 weeks ago and sorry it’s Covid and we have a baby so partying hasn’t been a priority. I left and didn’t say anything and said I need a timeout because I don’t want to say something I’ll later regret. I need to check myself before I wreck myself. How would you handle this?