Age appropriate ways to introduce daughter to helping around the house?

Laura

Hi all! FTM, my daughter turns 1 on Tuesday (March 9th). One of her ‘gifts’ for her birthday my husband and I got her is a kitchen helper-puts her at counter level and i can keep her near me and start introducing her to food and cooking and hopefully start encouraging and fostering her interest to ‘help’ out and learn. She seemed to like it MUCH more than being stuck in her playpen while i cook 😆. What other suggestions are there for ways to get her involved and interested in things? And what kind of ‘chores’ are age appropriate through the toddler stage? I don’t mind letting her do things on her own even if the result ends up ‘messy’ or not 100% correct, as long as it fosters her independence ❤️. Pics of her using the kitchen helper to ‘hand’ me the parchment paper (taped shut so she couldn’t open it since there is the serrated edge to tear the paper), ‘reading’ the recipe for me, and being a taste tester (thyme, butternut squash, spoon that is identical to the one i am using but not actually one that is going in the food 😝). Thanks in advance!