False positive after a miscarriage?

Michaella

How long do hcg levels drop? Does it start dropping when the fetus stops growing or when you bleed it out? So I had a miscarriage January 31. I found out at 12 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 8weeks & 6days (Jan3). I did it all naturally, didn’t do d&c or pill. I stopped bleeding after a week and my husband and I jumped right back with the sex! I watched my hcg levels go down with one of those Amazon hcg strips and got my negative on February 20. And then last week symptoms hit me again! Just like the first pregnancy; insomnia, excessive farting, cramps, and then once I actually get to sleep decent fatigue comes like I haven’t slept 10hours 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I just feel like crap, literally have no energy and I don’t even want to have sex. Everything reminds me of when i first got pregnant..So on March 4 i got a clear blue and first response pregnancy tests and they both got faint lines. However, on my hcg strips from Amazon, it’s still negative, not detecting the hcg. Now i know there’s a high chance I’m getting a false positive on the pregnancy tests, so I went to the doctor and she said it’s impossible I’m pregnant (they use one of those strip pregnancy tests and when they dipped it in my urinate it was negative as well). So the doctor took my blood to see my hcg level and will do it again in 48 hours to see if my hcg level increased. Gosh. I feel like I’m obsessing over becoming pregnant again.