Food choices

Ca

Today I decided I couldn't be bothered meal planning so I decided I would just give Ivy whatever she wanted to eat today (within reason) now that she is verbal enough to make simple choices. Here is what we ate (and I guess a look into how much Ivy eats because I'm pretty sure she eats so much less than other kids)

Breakfast: "choc-choc cereal" (her usual multigrain cereal with a few chocolate lucky charms thrown in). She didn't eat much of it.

Lunch: cucumber, corn, prawns and watermelon. She ate the watermelon and a few pieces of cucumber. Then 10 mins later she found a pack of crisps, ate half then crushed the rest all over the sofa.

Snack: half a plain scone, small handful of cereal, 4 meatballs. She ate the meatballs (feeding 1 to the dog) and cereal. The scone she's walking around with but she's had a few bites.

Dinner she doesn't get a say, we'll be eating chicken and chickpea curry. She usually picks at it a bit but likes the rice. I asked her what she wanted for dinner and her response was "bath" 😂

I also let her choose her own clothes today. This morning she walked around in dinosaur underwear, orange trousers and a bright pink vest/onesie over the top, then she was naked for an hour or so and demanding a bath, now she's dressed as tigger 😂

It's been a fun day