Need some Advice Please

Emily

Any advice is extremely appreciated! January 2020 My partner and I found out we were expecting. Unexpectedly, but still excited. Downside I was in alot of pain. I ended up having an ectopic pregnancy and had to have my left fallopian tube removed. It ended up being an emotional time but started our journey on TTC. So since then we haven't tried to prevent pregnancy and this year I started to really try and track my cycle as I am 33 years old 😕 and my chances are only decreasing with time and I have no children. Also the Obgyn said that everything else looks perfectly healthy with my remaining tube and ovaries. Sooo.... this month I started to use the Ivy femometer to test and get more accurate results. So Ivy said I was at my peak on the 10th and I confirmed this with also using pregmate lh strips and also the femometer lh strips. I continued to test and yesterday on the 12th I also had a peak and the femometer app changed my ovulation day from the 10th to the 13th. I'm just totally confused now. I try to test everyday around 8am and 4pm. And I started testing on the 5th when my period was over. I also use the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a> and it says today is my day of ovulation and I just got another peak reading on Ivy this evening. I think today is most likely my O day, Hopefully I didnt miss it.