Our second angel gained her wings 💔💔

Shai • 30| Married | mom of 1 with two 👼🏾 7-11-2020 Brielle | 🌈 👼🏾Christiana 3/7/21 | 🌈🌈 Riley 4/22/22

Where do I even begin unfortunately I’m back again trying to heal from yet another loss okay back story I was here back in July for my baby girl Brielle 7-11-20 then we got the okay to trying again after two months we became pregnant again with my baby Christiana. I had a normal pregnancy for the most part no issues really or anything I went to all my appointments and scans came back normal my baby was growing in the 50 percentile on Friday March 5,2021 I had normal day did some self care baby girl was moving all day until 7pm that I had some pain in my stomach out of nowhere then I felt gush of blood coming out I ran into the bathroom and blood clots was just falling I got my husband and we went to the emergency room only 5mins away and I texted my ob to let her know I coming up there thinking I’m in labor I get there to tell them what’s goin on I’m only 25weeks and they tell me my blood pressure is high and I’m like what can you expect I’m stressing not for sure if my baby is ok or not it’s only 160/80 I know that still high but anyway they check me to tell me no heart beat for the second time in my life the air has been sucked out of me how could this be possible I did everything right and it’s just not fair well it’s turned out my placenta detached and started coming out on it on which cause my baby girl life to end and the clots didn’t stop I had her on Sunday 3-7-21 weighting 1lbs 3oz 12in long my sweet baby girl my diagnosis was HELLP syndrome and DIC which I didn’t know anything about they are rare diagnosis but this is the why I loss my baby Christiana at 25weeks and my first baby girl Brielle at 24weeks due to a blood clot on her placenta all I ask is just keep me and my husband in you all prayers thank you for reading my story