Rant, Rant, beeping rant

danny

Every single person I swear on my social accounts has either just had a baby or is pregnant, ran into my old friend from work she’s just about due with her third and was like oh no we weren’t trying, I didn’t really want a third and the father left me when he found out it was another girl. It cut me! Everyone’s enjoying their pregnancy and that’s great I am happy for them but I’m here struggling like plenty of other people out there but I’m just jealous I guess but gosh I just feel like pregnancy and babies are in my face and I’m so down, like when can it be my turn. all my buy swap and sell sites are filled with baby things, ads on my social media are for baby things and deals like it’s surrounding me it’s constantly in my face pregnancy and babies but I’m not pregnant and it’s eating me up can I please just have my little blessing now. Please lord. I’m literally begging. I’m here tracking, temping, taking 19 different vitamins to give my body the best chance and every test has come back normal and healthy!