Question

kacy

So I’m in that two week wait period and I decided to take an ovulation test just to see if it would come up with just the control line because I’ve never seen it with just the control line alone. I feel like there is always that faded test line until we are actually in that ovulating window. Anyway is there just always a faint test line. Also I’ve been cramping for a few days now and a sharp pain to the left off an on. Any of you have experienced this? My period is due next week. I just feel like I’m about to start bleeding and nothing and it’s been this way since Saturday. I’ve stopped focusing on pregnancy and have found that this month my itch to take a pregnancy test has been non existent. Just waiting to see if my period shows up. I did use the test strip to determine my actual ovulation date by the way and learned I ovulate a day later than the app says. I’m just happy that taking pregnancy test hasn’t consumed me this month but was just curious if that test line is always just faintly there. It’s just weird because I thought it only presented during that ovulating time frame.

I wanna take it during my period to, just to see if it still pops up. I thought they worked similar to pregnancy test. Only gives you that line if you are ovulating..... I haven’t used it though since I ovulated. Only randomly took it today because I have like two in the box. So really I can’t say what it looked like this past week