TTC and wedding dilemma

Amelia

So, I’m guessing I’m just wanting some peoples opinions because I’m feeling very torn at the moment.

I was asked to be a bridesmaid at my aunties wedding like 8 months ago, her wedding is this December. Which I’m absolutely looking forward to. It’s back in my home state, on an island called Tasmania. I’ll have to take a 2 flights to get there, I’ll be able to see my whole family again, including my mum, which doesn’t happen very often because we’re all over the country. And I’m excited to be apart of the bridal party too.

So here is my dilemma, my partner and I have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now, and this is the cycle where the due date falls on the same month as my aunties wedding.

I’m torn because my urges to get pregnant are so strong, I don’t want to waste a cycle not trying. But if I do try and get pregnant this cycle it is highly unlikely I will be able to go to the wedding and see all of my family.

Keep in mind that I’m currently living in a state that I have no family in, so I do miss them terribly.

What do I do?

Just suck it up and go a month without trying?

Try anyway and if I miss out on seeing my family then so be it?

I don’t knoooww