He hit me, I finally left!

I’ve been with my on/off boyfriend for 14 months, in the beginning as per things were good he was amazing with my youngest kids and my closest friends loved him.

Then he moved in and I slowly began to realize he had an alcohol problem he would literally drink from morning till night, shakes in bed etc tried to mentally abuse me and would send me to the shop on my breaks at work for alcohol and I still stayed with him.

I split with him January, blocked him even changed my number, he turned up at my house in February and guess what I took him back.

I moved away vowed I’d never let him know where I live didn’t wanna be with him and guess what I let him come round!

Yesterday I gave him a lift home and we was on the motorway he nearly killed us he put his hands around my throat and slapped me in my face whilst I was traveling at 95mph I stopped, I jumped out, I got help as I had no phone and he knew that and I called the police IM FINALLY DONE. Ain’t no man worth me not being here for my kids he knew he could mentally control me like he did his ex so he resorted to violence I’m waiting on the police and I’m pressing charges.