Felt like I RIPPED, anyone else ever felt like this?

Hey everyone, I can’t really talk about this stuff with my mom so I was hoping to get some advice or help from here :/

I’ve had sex before with my bf many times, everything is great, we have a great relationship and everything, however after we hadn’t had sex for about two weeks, once we finally did last night, I felt fine, good, like normal, afterwards I used the bathroom cause you know, you gotta do what cha gotta do after sex, and still nothing hurt... the next day however when I used the bathroom it hurt like hell when I wiped, (now keep in mind I’ve had situations where it hurt AS I’m peeing, like a burning and stinging sensation) this is a different location where it hurts but Same area, it’s almost like it feels like my labia ripped or cut open, because again, it doesn’t hurt at all when I pee but when I wipe (front to back of course lol) then THTS when it hurts like if I were wiping very sensitive skin, I know it’s not a UTI..

anyway I thought it would have gone away by today because we tried doing it again and hurt as he was thrusting, like to go in detail just to explain myself, it’s like the friction between him going in and then going in and out as he thrusted made hurt a lot, and I just stopped completely, he felt terrible.. so to sum it up, is this normal? Has this ever happened to anyone before? If it did, did it heal?

Thanks to those of you who read ❤️

UPDATE: I got a mirror and checked, and I saw a little red marking , almost looked like a scratch on the more sensitive part of the labia, I think that’s where the pain is coming from? So it’ll probably heal then right?