Did you ever deal with a pedophile? Looong story

Havent told this to anyone besides my best friend. But when i was in highschool i needed some help with learning German. Was 16 at the time and my mom found a professor/tutor to help me (he wass cca 60). First time we met he came to our house, he meet my mom, he sat opposite of me, started explaining and it was good...nothing out of the ordinary.

Next time he came again but this time my parents werent around so he decided to sit next to me..he started touching my shoulders, i removed his hand and moved away. He got close again this time tryed to touch my neck. I panicked, told him to stop cause its weird. He stopped but got mad and left without finishing my German class. Havent told my parents about it at that time cause i was scared and ashamed.

Since i didnt want him to come to our house and i still havent told my family they sent me over to his place. Before i entered i saw a boy coming out his flat crying and rushing away. That awful man stood at the door and calmly said: come on in...so i did. I know, stupid, should of known not to go in. Class started and after about 20 minutes he started touching my leg. Got up, left all my stuff there, ran out and was going home. Saw that boy again on the way home and asked to come with me. We went togedher to my parents house and told everything. My dad was PISSED.

We went to police to report him. Told everything again for official record and he was booked. Turns out he's been registered before for something. But since me or that boy werent raped he got out pretty soon. Ever since i carry pepper spray with me. Also, right after we went to police both of us (me and that boy) took self defence course. We stayed in touch, finished highschool, college. He's looking for a job and im starting my own so we're good. We did change not gonna lie but we did a good thing i belive.