Help me out here! Does my period sound normal now?

Hudsonmommy1417

My gynecologist told me at my last pap smear appointment which was back November that I had PCOS. He didn't do any kind of testing at all. I do show him my previous period dates on paper at every visit,but before the pap smear appointment, I have been having periods hit and missed and on later dates.

He told me to do keto diet and purchase some kind of keto diet book to follow by. I figured my period is still out of whack from having my son on July 17,2017 but I'm sure that isn't the case.

I have gotten blood work done back in February 2021. Blood work came back fine all except I have low vitamin d,so my doctor put me on low vitamin d prescription vitamin. Every since I have been taking these prescription vitamin d vitamins. My period has been coming every month and on time quartering to the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> here.

I'm just curious if my periods are back being regular again since I have 32/33 day cycle. I usually bleed 5-6 days.

My husband and I are wanting to try for another baby and I just wanted opinions to see what you think before I go buy prenatals to get ready for trying to conceive since it's takes a month for prenatals to get kicked in your system.

So my question is: Do you think my periods are back to normal since those vitamin d are making them coming every month now?