Lower Standards or Perfect Myself?

To cut to the chase, I’ve never been in a relationship before. I’m in college so I’m not a minor or anything. I’ve always felt I was pretty. People tell me I am too (maybe they don’t want to lie to me?). I’m in a sorority so I’m extremely sociable and outgoing. I’m fit, skinny, but I have some curves. I’ve always thought i was a nice person. And I’m very smart too. But obviously that’s not good enough I guess. I am black so maybe that’s the issue (not self hating but it doesn’t seem like guys are that into black girls these days) ? I’m not sure. Anyways, I wouldn’t say I have super high standards but i would prefer to be with someone attractive and who has goals for themselves.

How do I change my circumstances? Should I lower my standards and stop being “picky”? How can I make myself more appealing to guys if what I’ve been doing hasn’t worked? I was pretty content with myself but this has made me so insecure it’s not even funny. I don’t want to be lonely forever and it makes me feel horrible to see everyone around me dating someone or having suitors and I don’t even have a love life. Thanks.