Vagina odor & negative test

I’ve been having odor for MONTHS ! I’ve tried everything , boric acid , apple cider vinegar bath , probiotics , unscented or mild soap , give down there a breather and stopped wearing underwear’s at night .. nothing helps, someone suggested maybe I was over cleaning down there so I stopped doing everything and only take probiotic and take showers . Well months later and I still have odor . Months ago my test came back negative for any std or sti .. have anyone gone through this . Is is possible to still have a small trace of something and that’s the reason why it’s not showing on test and coming back negative? I’m going to a different Gyne today to see if she can be any help . I do wanna add I do think my boyfriend sperm is the reason why I have odor (I know it is) almost a year ago I had really bad odor in my pee I went to a emergency room to get it checked out and doctor prescribed me something (I can’t remember what was causing it and cannot find out because it wasn’t at a regular health care “brand” that I go to lol) but when I took them pills EVERY ODOR cleared up . We had sex and everything was still odorless down there . Then he slipped up and came in me and that’s when I started to have it again but that was almost a year ago and I haven’t had sex since then (he in jail)