Am I wrong?

The other day I was cashing my stimulus and I had to do it in Walmart because I don’t have a bank.. anyways I’m standing in line to do that and a guy gets in line behind me and he starts talking to me, it was just nice talking to a guy that doesn’t yell at you or belittle you like my boyfriend often does to me. Am I wrong for liking that? I often question how attractive I am and am I a good person and someone who doesn’t even know my name is giving me more respect than my boyfriend. Am I wrong for wanting to go to Walmart to hopefully see that guy? It was probably nothing and he probably forgets about me but I haven’t stopped thinking about him since that day. I feel so bad for saying this because I have a boyfriend but I never asked his name he never asked for mine but we hit it off so well.. it was probably only like 30 or 45 minutes that we stood in line talking to each other but my relationship has gotten so rocky with my boyfriend but that 30 minutes was better than the last six months with my boyfriend I actually smiled and laughed and felt like me for the first time in so long.