Would you move to another state with your boyfriend?

So, I need some advice. My bf & I have been together for a while. We don’t live together, but we both live in NY. My bf’s friends, just brought a house in Atlanta (they all live in one huge house) because the 3 of them work together & they do construction in different states. Ever since they moved (3 months ago), my bf has been going back & forth visiting them. I kind of figured that he was going to start talking about moving out there, and he has.

I don’t like the south, I have friends out there and have been there many times, but it’s just not a place for me. On top of that, I just started nursing school, and my goal is to become a travel nurse in California. I’m also extremely close with my family, they all live NY. I also have an amazing doctor I don’t want to lose (I have epilepsy, and I’ve had the same neurologist for over 15yrs.). There’s just many things in NY, I don’t want to lose.

My bf isn’t that close with his family & I get it, but I feel like if it wasn’t for his friends, he wouldn’t even be bringing up moving. Furthermore, we’re not married, and I don’t want to make a huge decision like that based off a relationship. I told him I don’t want him to blame me for stopping him from doing something he really wants to do, but we won’t be together anymore, he responded “so it’s only your way or the highway?”. I said no, do what makes you happy, but don’t try to force me into something like that, especially when he knows I just began school. He said “we’ll find you a school out here.” 🤦🏾‍♀️

I feel like I can’t win. Tell me would you move out there if you were me?