Had a mental breakdown over this covid lockdown here in Canada.

I really cannot take this anymore mentally. Please dont bash me as I UNDERSTAND THERES A VIRUS AND ALL, of course, but I just need to rant.

Here in Canada, they keep locking us down and then opening up and then locking down again over n over again. I get it. I get it. I get it.

But I have not seen or been with a friend or a date or anything for over a year now. Im a single mom and its been just me and my son and Im going crazy trying to raise a child in this world without any human interaction at all.

Im trying to do my part by staying home. I dont even see anyone from a distance, nothing. I really care about others’ health but I cant seem to find the balance between dealing with this and not going crazy.

We dont have many vaccines here like the states. Im sure most ppl feel how I do but I just need to rant somewhere, pls.

On top of that, a man I am really interested in has been wanting to see me on a little walk but even that Im scared of. My anxiety with this is killing me.

The anxiety and fear of being scared I’ll get my son sick or something if I see just one human being is fking killing me. I just want to cry so bad. I need a hug

Sorry, i just needed to rant somewhere and cry this out. Im suffering. Like im sure many of us are.

If you feel this way too.. I see you..

Edit; I do see a mental health professional