Friend drama ? Was i wrong ?????

Back story , i have a friend who doesn’t act like a friend. In my opinion. I felt like when we were around other people she would ignore me. Or just kinda be mean to me in front of other people. But would always call me if she needed something.

We are both night life bartenders in nyc. So the other night we were working together and pooling the tips. She told the manager not to pay me. Mind you i had went all out for her bday. She told me she didn’t want to be alone so i kept her company. Bought her flowers. Chauffeured her around. I guess she felt like the guy tipping liked her more. Anyway i over heard the conversation and I didn’t say anything. I just backed off from being around her because it was draining and it felt like i was being used. I texted her today saying we should talk. I told her how i felt. She told me i was fake for not not talking to her right away. And posted on ig about it. I wasnt ready to face the conversation, because i was confused on how to handle it. Now she’s ignoring me ! I always make sure my friends are taken care of. I would never tell someone to not give someone else money. I told her hearing the conversation hurt my feelings. She said i was fake and sensitive! wtf