So devastated

Ellie

So I posted about my pregnancy journey on glow different groups for different topics but recently as of yesterday I got all my test results back after my last miscarriage to figure out why I keep having miscarriages and I was told at 21 years old I have early onset menopause witch is most likely a genetic issue. Im so hurt i don't know what to do anymore I've always wanted to be a mother but now its looking like this isn't going to happen is hard after my miscarriage hearing on the pregnancy announcements and birth announcements and everything from friends and family knowing I just had a miscarriage but now that I know it's probably not possible for me to ever get pregnant successfully and carry the baby to term it's just makes it extra hard to be happy for the people in my life like I'm not a bitter person I'm not a hateful person so i hate feeling this way i always support my friends and family and im happy for their success life really is not fair how can I sit there and be happy for them when literally they have the one thing that I want but CANT ever have im just lost i dont know anything about life anymore...