Progesterone Supplements (intravaginal)

Michelle

I have PCOS (don't ovulate on my own), on Metformin 1500mg per day and I've taken Letrozole for the last few months (I've lost count). I also had a chemical in January.. Anyway, I had my first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> recently and had my blood drawn to check my progesterone this past Friday. Levels were 12.25. Dr. puts me on intravaginal progesterone 2x per day since Friday. AF is expected this coming Friday.

I don't really feel anything aside from a breast twinge here and there or a rare and intermittent case of 30 sec abdomen discomfort. I know I am still early at 9DPO, but I expected to feel more "progesterone symptoms" to feel as though something is working.

I'm not sure what my question is, but did anyone have a similar experience and end up with their bfp? Any insight into when progesterone suppositories begin to work? Should I be feeling more symptomatic? Not that I want to be nauseas or have bad cramps, but if that means my body is finally doing what it's supposed to do, I will take it.

I also heard progesterone is a downer. I am feeling pretty down.