Pregnant or strange period? 😕

I’m on day 46 of my cycle. I’ve been trying not to stress because lately I’ve been very irregular. Past 2 weeks I’ve been feeling very crampy, gassy, nauseous, my heads been hurting, I’ve had breast pain, and I’ve felt so exhausted I feel like I got hit by a truck. All yesterday I was spotting. Last night I took a test and I saw a very faint second line, so then I took 4 more tests because I wasn’t sure if my eyes were tricking me. Then I thought maybe it was just the dye so I did two other tests with just water (bottom two) and neither of them have the faint line. This morning I had no more spotting but about 4 hours ago I had bad cramps and I started bleeding a little more (about as much as a light period). I thought okay maybe I’m getting my period and last night looking at the tests I was just seeing things with the second lines. I just went to check my pad (normally I would be bleeding heavily by now) and there was a little but I’m not actively bleeding anymore so I’m beginning to think maybe it’s not my period? 😕 I’m feeling very faint and now I’m stuck at work pulling a double and I’m very frustrated I don’t know what’s going on with me.

Also, I’m careful about my birth control but recently I got put on a medication that interferes with birth control and I was not aware so my SO and I continued to have unprotected sex.