No title yet part 2

“Now that’s a good girl, remember that’s the only way anything stops.” I’m excited and nervous all at the same time. Daddy is a distant memory today and Sir is very much here to stay. I love Daddy but there’s just something about Sir that sends electricity all around my body at the mere thought of him.

He has already got me that worked up I can feel my clit pulsating, I am more than ready for whatever he has planned. I desperately want to feel his hands on me, exploring every single inch of me. I hear foot steps and they are getting further away. He is leaving me here, how could he when he knows how aroused I am!? Sir had felt how wet he had made my pussy.

What felt like forever had passed even though it had only been 5 minutes and I heard his foot steps coming back to me. They stop a few feet away from me and I hear him whisper under his breath “Now isn’t that a sight to behold". He savours the view that’s before him. My naked body, legs spread open and my glistening pussy out in all of its glory.

He walks right up to me and grabs my hair in his fist. I can’t help but moan in pleasure. He presses his crotch into my leg so I can feel how hard he is and pulls my head to the side. His tongue starts to explore my neck working his way from the bottom all the way to the top. He reaches my ear and proceeds to take it into his mouth, he nibbles on it while moaning, he knows this drives me wild. I can barely contain myself especially knowing his rock hard cock is waiting for me.

His head pulls back and he replaces it with his hand around my throat. His grip gradually getting tighter while his other hand finds my nipple and pinches it between his finger and thumb. Pain and pleasure all at the same time. He let’s go allowing all the blood to rush back making my nipple pulsate. His hand glides down my stomach until his fingers once again reach my pussy, he tried to slip two fingers inside but I’m too tight right now so he only able to fit one. Instantly he finds the right spot, Sir never fails at that. He is moving his finger inside me with so much speed and his grasp around my neck is so tight I feel like I’m about to reach my orgasm is seconds. Sir can feel me getting tighter around his finger, he can feel my entire pussy start to pulsate. He knows I’m about to cum but Sir has other plans. He pulls his finger from inside me and his hand from my neck just at the right moment to stop me from climaxing and forces his finger inside of my mouth so and I quote “I can taste how amazing I am too.”

My legs are shaking a little from my denied orgasm. I can tell Sir isn’t going to make this easy for me. He’s definitely in an extra sadistic mood today. He starts to mock me. “Aww did you want to cum? Did you think I’d actually allow you? You’re just a dirty little slut.” I know better than to answer back but I really want to. He must sense it and he slaps me straight across the face. “You can cum when I say you can. If you cum without my permission there will be consequences. Do you understand baby girl?” “Yes I understand Sir.” “Good girl. Don’t be good for too long, Sir really wants to punish you.” He smirks at me. Every time I hear him say good girl it gives me butterflies.

Sir brings his lips up to mine and I go to kiss him but he pulls away. He’s teasing me on all fronts today. He comes back but this time he bites my bottom lip making me groan in pleasure. His hand finds my pussy again, he grabs the entire thing as if claiming it for himself and then he forces two fingers inside me. He’s not playing games this time. He finds that magical spot once more but this time he also uses his thumb to rub my clit. He really wants to punish me. I scream out in pleasure. This is getting hard to take. I beg Sir to let me cum but he just laughs as he stops all motion. “I don’t think so little one”. He repeats this over and over until my entire body is shaking craving the orgasm that Sir keeps denying me. “I’m going to give you a little break, don’t miss me too much.” Sir says as he walks out of the room.