No title yet part 5 final part

. I realise its wax he’s pouring onto my body. Sir covers my breasts with it and takes another photo for his album that’s full of his handy work.

While Sir waits for the wax to cool and harden he looks for a few more things to play with. He pulls off the wax that was on my nipple making way for the Clamps. He tightens them down onto both of my nipples. He picks up the third clamp and places that onto to my clit and gives it a tight pinch. I’m already so aroused that everywhere starts to throb instantly. Sir climbs over me, removes the gag from my mouth and replaces it with his rock hard dick. “Suck it” Sir demands of me and I do it with pleasure. “Now stop!” Sir commands. He moves from being on top of me back to my side. I feel something sharp running over my body. Grazing my swollen nipples over and over again.

“Do you like the pinwheel I bought you?” he asks, “yes sir" I reply. I really do like this. Small amounts of pain and lots of pleasure. He rolls the wheel down from my nipples onto my clit which is also swollen from the clamp. He ever so gentles runs it back and forth over my clit and lips. I writhe in pleasure once more. Sir knows how to please me in every way. He puts down the pinwheel and starts to play with my clit. He then takes his other hand and slides two fingers back inside me. Every touch to my swollen clit is a really intense feeling. “Do you want to cum baby girl?” “Yes Sir I really want to cum. Please can I?” I beg him. He’s just teasing me again because he stops before I manage to climax. “Not yet" he says as he removes all the clamps.

Sir climbs on top of me placing his legs between mine. He leans in and kisses me passionately. I greedily take him all in. Sir slowly slides his hard throbbing dick into my wet pussy. I’ve been waiting for this all day and I know he has too. I know he longs to be inside of me all of the time just as much as I long for him to be there. He pulls off my blindfold, it takes a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. I’ve been in the dark for so long. I don’t have time to think about that as his thrusts start to get faster and harder, longer and deeper. His breathing deepens and he begins to moan into my ear. This sends me over the edge and I beg him to let me cum. “Wait!” He demands. He starts moving gently but furiously. Savouring each stroke he takes. It feels incredible and I know he’s getting close. “Cum with me baby girl" and in that moment we both explode. I can feel his hot cum shoot inside me. “You’re full of Sirs cum, aren’t you a good cum slut. In fact you’re the best cum slut and you belong to me.” I get immense gratification when I hear him say that.

He unties me and takes me into his arms. “You did well today little one. I love pushing your limits.” I snuggle into his chest, “thank you Daddy” I say as he gives me a kiss on the forehead. “I don’t think I can move from this spot for a while. My legs won’t work.” Daddy laughs at me and says “Don’t worry baby girl I got you. I’ll carry you to the shower and this time we can have a shower together. I’ll even wash you nicely this time.” “You are the bestest Daddy!” I say as he carries me from the bed to the bathroom.