Confused. Implantation? Other?

Hi all. My lmp was the 4th-6th of April. I had sex with my then boyfriend, on the 9th and 12th. Started to have spotting 25-28 (I never have spotted before) and it was brown and pink when I wiped but not enough to even fill a panty liner. That’s way too soon for me to start a period considering there was still a whole week before I was supposed to start my next period. No idea when I ovulated. But it was at the beginning of my fertile time. Anyone have similar things happen and turned out pregnant? Anyone have similar things and it turned out to something else? I’d love to hear all.

Strong smells/ tastes make me want to vomit. I did on the 17. Cramping for a while. Nothing like my period. I feel like my ears have been hurting (never had an ear infection in my life). I haven’t felt like this since I was on nexplanon (which that bc convinced my body I was preg- so that I wouldn’t ovulate). I’m not on any kind of Bc right now besides condoms & pull out method. Any info is greatly appreciated