I think my cousin was planning to take advantage of me....

Some time ago my husband and I went to a formal family thing...

I was dancing with all my cousins, aunts, uncles.. literally everyone was on the dance floor. I was super drunk, my husband stepped aside to sit down and talk to my grandma. I was dancing with my cousin X and his wife... then we all switch around and I was dancing with my cousin Y and he said “hey you look really good today” I said “thank you”.. he got closer to me and said “you should go to my house just don’t tell your husband, we’ll continue drinking there” but he had this look on his face. He looked very secretive when he told me... idk I feel odd

❗️UPDATE❗️Answering questions..

*he’s my blood related cousin 🥲

*I told my sister about what happened and even she thought it was weird. She mentioned that about a year ago (few weeks before the pandemic) at a wedding that I didn’t attend to; he kept asking about me the whole night.

*he DMs me a lot on fb.

*at the formal party I did see him staring at me a lot when I was dancing

I just feel odd, specially because all my family likes my husband they get along so well. If he wanted to drink like a normal cousin I’m sure he would’ve said something like “let’s go to my house so we can all keep drinking” or something like that. Involving others without having to keep it from my husband, right girls? 😭