Lost something I never had~

Daisy • 🌈 👶🏻 due 21st Oct ✨

I got a positive result right after my period date in March. It was a very faint positive and I got super excited!

Went in for a blood test and my hcg levels were around 24. It should be above 25 for a clear positive but I kept testing till my strips got a bit dark. It was still relatively faint but darker than before. Second blood draw was around 58 (after 48 hrs). I planned cute little surprises for my husband/mom/sister.

Now comes the heartbreaking part, I started bleeding on 3rd May and quickly went to the OB-GYN. Got 2 shots of progesterone and some other shot and also was scheduled for a TVS on 4th May. I bled more in the morning of 4th and passed some big clots aswell. I kept reading articles upon articles and I had all the symptoms of a miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. Fast forward to the TVS, I was supposedly 6 weeks in my pregnancy and there was no sac in the uterus.

I might have passed it with the bleeding. I have never been so heartbroken as this was our first. 💔 I've stopped bleeding now and I'm recovering aswell and also trying again. I got a 4th blood drawn today and the hcg level was 8. I keep thinking there was something wrong with me. Maybe I could've done something to prevent this. I should've taken better care. But I guess it was meant to be this way. Not sure if I have mentally recovered yet from the loss or not. I'm trying to move on but somehow there is this feeling I can't shake off.. I lost something I never even had.