I really need someone to talk to...

Chantal

So I found out a few weeks ago that I was pregnant with my second. Yesterday marked 11 weeks and one day...however I went to the doctor that day..and they could not find a heart beat....they tried two different machines and 3 people..and nothing. 3 weeks before that and everything was fine...heart beat was 170...little thing was moving around and everything...

As the doctor was explaining to me that there was no heartbeat , I just couldn't move or speak..I just stared in shock.... not understanding why..why me? And then I started to cry....and I haven't stopped. I don't know what to do. My heart aches for someone I'll never get to meet...I feel like it's my fault. I never imagined I'd ever have to go through this...I'm so lost....they think it happened about a week ago....I had my suspicions of course the last few days where I just felt like something was wrong..and I guess my instincts were right. Now I have to make a decision by Fri...do I take the pill or do a D&C... that's what the doctor gave me for options...so not only have I been carrying my poor baby for a week with no heart beat but now an extra 4 days and then to make what I can only imagine will be one of the hardest decisions I have to make.....I just feel so hopeless...empty... depressed 😔