Ahh I'm so happy!!😁😁πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Le

This has been such a long time coming for me and I'm just so excited! I found out I was pregnant may 6th got my first hcg test 5/10 came back at 102.4 second hcg 5/14 came back at 607.8 my third test came back yesterday at 4,367! I'm so happy this is the healthiest hcg progression I've EVER HAD!I've had 4 losses so this is very exciting to me as my hcg has never reached over 400 in the past! This pregnancy was unplanned but so welcomed and such a blessing! It's been 3 almost 4 years since I've ttc'd so this is still a shock to me and it hasn't fully hit me that I'm going to have a baby! I been trying to not allow myself get to attached or excited cuz of my past but man! I can't help it I am so excited! I'm currently around 6 weeks today from my last period and I feel pretty good besides having a hard time sleeping and have to pee all the time lol but I'll take it πŸ₯° I just keep telling myself everything is going to be okay this time and this baby is going to stay in there till I'm full term! Anyway thought I'd share with y'all to not give up! Your blessings are going to come when it's meant to happen! God is so good! Baby dust to all πŸ₯°πŸ₯°