Stage 5 Clinger, am I a bad girlfriend?

Hoping for a bit of advice and for someone to talk me off a ledge!

My boyfriend (25 y/o) and I (25 y/o) haven’t even been together a full year yet (July will be a year) we met on a dating app went on a date and then the pandemic happened, so it was pretty virtual for a while like most people. Our hometowns are a few hours apart so I don’t totally call that long distance, but there is that space. He said many times that he wanted to get a job closer to me, here early this May he ended up getting a great job opportunity here. I am truly so happy for him. He kind of assumed that we’d just start living together as soon as he nailed a position here, and I’m not ready for that yet. So we went about looking for an apartment, he found one that was going to be brand new and perfect location, long story short he got ghosted by the landlords. So my family is great and said he can stay with us so he doesn’t have to delay starting his new career. I’ve said all long while he was looking for jobs that living in the same area will be an adjustment for us. He always implies that he’s “moving for me” and I don’t like when he says that. I don’t want to be the sole reason why he’s making all these huge decisions, because quite frankly I didn’t ask him to do any of this, and I just feel like he’s guilting me into feeling a certain way. It’s been about a week of him living at my house and I’m going crazy. I’m a creature of habit, I like my daily routines, and I like a little space, this has been a big change for me. I know and respect that he doesn’t know anyone here yet, but he just follows me around my house, like when I go to wash my face, brush my teeth, he will be standing right in the doorway, I walk into the kitchen, he’ll follow me, I pulled into my driveway the other day reached over for my work bag and BOOM he’s right there at my car door. I really do like him and enjoy time that we do spend together but when I communicated that I was having a hard time with him always being around he took it as me wanting to break up. He has found a new apartment just waiting to go sign his lease, but he’s assuming I’m going to be ready to by a house together in six months after the lease. I know this relationship has potential and a future, I’m just feeling very smothered and I don’t want to blow up one day, I feel guilty that I’m feeling this way but I think we just need to come up with a better routine for ourselves? Any advice on how he and I can have a good conversation about this, I don’t want to seem cold, and emotionally detached, I just need a little more space?