TW!! Is this molesting?

So when i was younger (around 8-10) iwas friends with this girl who was 2 years older than me. On night at our other friends birthday i had to stay in the same bed with her and i slept at the end. She asked me to go up to her half way through the night and i did because i didnt see why not and i was young. She started touching me and telling me to kiss her and get on top of her. Id dint know what was going on because i was only young but i still said no because i thought it was wierd but she pulled me on top of her anyway. She start touching me and i let her because i didnt know what was going on and didnt know what to do. After this night we used to play in a tent in eachothers gardens. She always sat beside me and asked for a blanket because she was “cold” and told me to use it too. She used to tell our other friends to go iut of the tent and play and tell me to stay with her. She would then continue to touch me and always ended up outting her hands down my trousers. Again i didnt do anything about it because she told me to keep it a secret and i didnt know what else to do so i let her and she used to make me touch her aswell. Iv been just thinkjng about this lately and im not sure what to say it was. Is this molesting or am I overthinking it?