i feel like i lost everything when i lost him

it‘s now almost a moth since he had to leave the country and move to the other side of the world & i still think of him every 5 minutes. no matter what i‘m doing, where i‘m at or who i‘m with, he is constantly on my mind & i can‘t take it anymore. everything hurts, i just can‘t seem to get out of bed, do my studies or even do my daily workouts. i‘ve met a lot of men in my life, but the second i met him i knew he was different. we had a connection like nothing i‘ve ever experienced in my entire life & deep down i know that nobody could ever replace him for me. i just miss him so freaking much, i long to see him again but the truth is that i probably won‘t (covid & he lives literally on the other side of the world). i was the happiest girl in the entire world during all the time we spent together and now i feel like i don‘t know her anymore. my whole body is aching and i have experienced real heartbreak once before but this time it feels so different. it‘s because i know that this was the right love, no jealousy, no fighting, no distractions- everytime we saw each other we just talked for hours on hours without end and not once used our phones or even watched a movie. it was just us. i want my life with my soulmate back. i feel like a part of me is gone.