Is this normal?

I am 23 & my boyfriend is 42. We have a little girl on the way, sometimes he will randomly bring up ex’s. Like we have been together for almost a year & his girlfriend before me she still has all her stuff in his garage. You can’t even walk in there because his garage is packed full of nothing but her stuff. It’s not just furniture, it’s big garbage bags full of clothes etc. they have been broken up for almost a little over 2 years. Also in his house he still has things of hers laying around, like in the bathrooms all her hair products, blow dryers etc. he wants me to move in but I told him I will not as long as he has another girls stuff at his place. He says he’s been getting rid of it little by little but I honestly see no change. The other day he also brought up about another girl he was with how she tried accuse him of rape & was going out in detail on how they had sex and why she accused him. Made me feel really uncomfortable! Like I don’t care to hear about your ex’s, your sex life & I don’t care to see your ex’s shit every time I come over on the weekends. Do I have a right to be mad? Is this normal for an older man?