Miscarriage and Next period

Jessica

Hey y’all, I’m just looking for a little insight. I know every woman is different, I’m just trying to get an idea of maybe when my next period will start. I found out I was pregnant in February. When I went to my first appointment on 3/25 I was guessed to be 8 weeks exactly based on the first day of my last period. When I went to my first ultrasound appointment on 4/12 I should have been measuring at 10 weeks and 4 days, however, it was determined that there was no fetal pole and the sac was measuring at 6 weeks and 3 days. I had my HCG levels checked three times over the period of a month and it determined they were indeed going down. On 4/15 I started bleeding. On 4/17 I passed the first big clot and on 4/21 I passed the sac. I didn’t stop bleeding until 5/1 though.

Anyway, I guess I’m just curious if anyone has had a similar experience and can maybe give me some insight of when they started their period after a miscarriage? BTW, my last HCG check was on 4/12 and it was at 3.0. I’ve been crampy for a couple days now but no period. No other symptoms.

Thanks!