I got the courage to leave!

I know myself I’ve always been the type of person to give give give because I love it. I do everything from the heart. I met my baby’s father and thought things would be different that I would finally have the relationship I always wanted.

But he’s a narcissist. He knows how to talk how to sway people how to convince people he’s someone he’s not. That’s how he got me. And that’s how he got me to forgive him over and over and over again. Even after I caught him multiple times sending messages to other girls. Even after he abused me -pushing me, throwing things at me, and hitting me.

I kept convincing myself that he was sincere with his apologies. But after last night after he treated me so horribly when I’d done literally nothing to upset him, after he burped in my face and called me pathetic and started hitting me hard with a pillow in my head and even pushed me to the ground I told myself enough is enough. I could hear my poor baby screaming in the next room and I thought to myself this won’t be his life. He won’t witness daddy mistreating mommy and mommy just taking it. He deserves better.

So I called my mom crying and told her to please come get me. I knew if he caught me on the phone he’d take it away and hurt me so I stayed in the room with the baby in the dark waiting until she got there with her husband.

Im here with them back in the basement where I spent my teen years and I feel sad and anxious but at the same time there’s RELIEF. Ladies it’s not going to be easy but the freedom is so worth it. My son will grow up in a healthy environment surrounded by love and that’s all I want for him.