Hcg levels

Jani

Hi ladies

I'm currently 6 wks & 3days with my 3rd.

I went for hcg test on Tuesday and the results came back on Wednesday at 6266 (yayyyy!) So we tested again 2 days later (Thursday) and I got my results on Friday morning... Hcg levels dropped with over 4000 - now standing on a low 1970. I was horrified. I cried my eyes out 😭 surely I was having a miscarriage. I phoned my husband and my mom to tell them what's happening. I was totally confused and just felt it couldn't be. It must be a mistake. I've been soooo positive since I found out I was pregnant. I have this calm inside of me which I didn't have with my 2 previous pregnancies (with them I was so scared of having a miscarriage after I had a silent miscarriage at 16 weeks with my 1st son) but this time it's soooo different. I just know everything is fine. Well long story short... After phoning my gp, lancet head office and the lancet I tested at, the lady told me they don't make mistakes, but she will ask them to retest and phone me within a hour with the results. I was on the phone with my sister when she phoned back... She said she's so sorry, they made a typo on the form. Instead of 9170 they put 1970 😱 I was so happy I couldn't even be mad 😅 what a scare but super relieved that my little sticky bean is still sticking... And no doubt will continue sticking until his/her due date 💜