How do you know?

Alyson

I've found a guy I used to go to school with on tinder. In high school, he was one of the guys on the swim team and hung out with just a few people, I was a social butterfly- made friends with anyone easy, always had my closest friend or two by my side. We were talking for about a week and I ended up asking him why he never said anything to me in school. He said I was cuz I always had someone around and I wasn't his type. We've been together over a month now and he is one of the sweetest, most caring, sensitive, be there for you guys I've ever met. I'm going through a tough time with family right now and he's stick through it with me, helps me with ANYTHING I need, is there for me emotionally. He's sensitive and serious when he needs to be, but then other times he's a total goof. The other day he told me "ya know you were like one of those smart nerds in school and now, you're a smart hottie". It took him a few weeks to say I love you, when any other guy would have said it like the first phone call. I see a future with him. I don't believe in soulmates, well I didnt. Maybe I do now. How do you know if it's meant to be a lasting relationship and he's "the one"?